Friday, November 9, 2012

the weekend is here!

YAY! The weekend is finally here! That means there's time to make some truly awesome stuff! So this weekend I decided that I need a nice warm top that I can wear every day. So it has to be warm and have sleeves. Here's what I have sketched up and some of the stuff that inspired me.

And that's as far as I've gotten, now it's time to wake up and get the fabrics picked out, measured and cut. The goal is to have this shirt ready to wear by Sunday night. Or a small quilted blanket. It's a bit too early I haven't officially decided yet. It's now time to do some chores and wake up.

Check back later to see the progress on this crazy hand sewn task, I have a lot of sweatshirt fleece to use up from the sheik sweatshirt. 

No comments:

Post a Comment